JABRA UC™ VOICE 550 DUO
£40.00 + VAT
- Operating System: Mac|Windows
- Connectivity: USB
- Designed to optimise the experience of using a Unified Communications client
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls
- Frequency Response: WidebandSpeakers with Wideband/HD Voice frequency response enable realistic reproduction of human voices on optimised digital lines, e.g. IP telephony and Unified Communications
- Noise Protection: Peak stopPeakStop™
- Digital Signal Processing: YesDigital Signal Processing (DSP) is a technology that digitally optimises your voice and music and suppresses echoes
- Listening Mode: Two earsOffers stereo sound through two speakers (look for Duo or Stereo)
- Microphone Type: Noise-cancellingEnhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
- Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)Standard (STD) variation microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver and is used in most telephone devices.
- Boom-Arm Type: FlexNoise-cancelling microphone with excellent noise reduction – great for open, loud office environments. The boom arm can be adjusted to the user.
- Mute function: YesMute gives you the option to mute/unmute the microphone directly on the device
- Wearing Style: HeadbandA headband is a fully adjustable, over-the-head wearing style
- Ear Cushion Type: Leatherette LLarge (L) leatherette ear cushions
Remote Call Control
- Jabra PC Suite: YesJabra PC Suite enables remote call control with Jabra headsets and the latest generation of UC and IP softphones. Wireless headset users can answer and end calls away from their desk and softphone. With a corded headset, Jabra PC Suite gives you a number of remote call control functions either directly from your headset or from in-line buttons on the cord. The seamless integration between headset and softphone allows users to benefit from enhanced mobility and the ability to multitask while on a call. This freedom improves work efficiency and ergonomics throughout the day.