The new Yealink T19P is an entry-level IP phone that offers features and performance normally associated with much more advanced phones.
The T19P has a 5-line graphical clear LCD display (132 x 64-pixel) which guarantees both a smoother user experience and easy access to much more visual information at a glance. It has dual 10/100 Mbps network ports with integrated Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). The SIP-T19P supports a single VoIP account, which can be automatically provisioned by ProVu.
• Single VoIP account
• Two-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
• PoE support or Power via AC (PSU Optional)
• 132 x 64-pixel graphical LCD
• LED for call and message waiting indication
• 4 programmable soft keys
• Local phonebook up to 1000 entries
• XML remote phonebook
• Full-duplex speakerphone
• RJ9 Headset port compatible with a range of corded headsets
• Wall mountable